Private Construction Company in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for different workers including Electricians, Plumbers, Pipefitters, Steel Fixer, Shuttering Carpenter, Duct Man, and Mason for the ongoing and future building project in Doha. The complete details of Qatar building project workers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least metric qualification or education in any field.
- Sound knowledge of English language. Also, having knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 35 are eligible to apply for Building Project Worker Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience required for building project worker jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to hardworking and talented candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1100 – 1200 Qatari riyals for building project workers (Electricians, plumbers, pipefitters, steel fixer, shuttering carpenter, duct man, and Mason) jobs in Doha Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar building project workers jobs view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Building Project Worker Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for building project workers jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copy of GCC/Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.