A leading multinational group of Companies of Qatar required applications from willing male and female candidates for banker jobs including Corporate Banking Relationship manager & Internal Auditor. The complete details of Qatar Bankers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Multinational Group Of Companies.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for Corporate Banking Relationship manager must have bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting from government recognized institute, MBA or CTP (certified treasury professional) is a plus; CPA or CA.
- For Internal Auditor job candidate must have Chartered Account, ACCA or CPA. Additional qualification preferred; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- Skilled in data analysis, including spreadsheets and audit software along with organisational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking and financial instruments. Also to provide guidance, logical and rational analysis
- Not Involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Also have excellent communication skills.
Candidates aged between 28 – 55 years are eligible to apply for bankers jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for bank jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar bankers jobs is not specified in the jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary is between 7500 – 7600 Qatari Riyals to selected candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar bankers jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for bankers jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of GCC/Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.