Famous Gardening and Landscape Nursery in Qatar is currently seeking application for Agriculture labour (Gardeners) jobs from willing male candidates for Green and Clean Qatar. The complete details of Qatar Agriculture Labour Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Gardening and Landscape Nursery.
- Candidate must have Matric Qualification or education along with relevant field experience.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills. Able to understand and speak Arabic Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Gardeners Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for Agriculture Labour Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to experienced candidates only.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1250 – 1300 Qatari Riyals with for Gardeners Jobs in popular gardening and landscape nursery of Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Agriculture Labour Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Agriculture Labour Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gardeners Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.