Top Ranked and Well Known Electric Transmission & Distribution Company in Qatar required application from willing male and female candidates for Electrical Engineer Jobs including System Control Engineer and Tele control – SCADA Engineers. The complete details of Electrical Engineer Jobs in Qatar are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Sraiya Security Services Qatar.
- Candidate must have BSc Electrical or B.E Electronics qualification or education.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills. Also, able to communicate in English or Arabic language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Electrical Engineers Jobs in Qatar in Qatar.
Candidate want to apply for System Control Engineer and Tele control Engineers jobs in Qatar must have 5 – 6 years relevant field experience in local or national electricity distribution companies like NTDC, LESCO, MEPCO and FESCO etc.
The job timing is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for System Control Engineer and Tele control – SCADA Engineers jobs in Qatar is between 6000 – 7000 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Qatar send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details and complete application process view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Qatar Electrical Engineers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.