Airport Project Associated with World Class Airlines in Qatar required applications from willing male and female candidates for different Workers Jobs including Male and female Customer Service Agent, GSE Equipment Operator, Cargo Transport Driver and Landside Shift Coordinator for different sectors in international airports. The complete details of Airport Workers Jobs in Qatar are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
International Airport Project.
- Male and female candidates want to apply for Customer Service Agent Jobs must have Intermediate Education or Qualification. Also, fluent in English.
- Candidates want to apply for GSE Equipment Operator Jobs must have BSc or BS (Hon’s) qualification or education in Aviation along with GSE diploma from recognized institute.
- For Cargo Transport Driver and Landside Shift Coordinator Jobs candidates must have Intermediate of Higher Qualification or education along with relevant field experience. Also have valid driving license of Qatar.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 55 years are eligible to apply for Airport Workers Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant field experience is required for Male and female Customer Service Agent, GSE Equipment Operator, Cargo Transport Driver and Landside Shift Coordinator but preference will be given to experience male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Male and Female Customer Service Agent jobs is between 2500 – 2900 Qatari Riyals. For GSE Equipment Operator and Cargo Transport Driver Jobs monthly salary is between 2400 – 2800 Qatari Riyals and for Landside Shift Coordinator Jobs monthly salary is between 1800 – 2100 Qatari Riyals with overtime
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Airport Workers Jobs in Qatar send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Airport Workers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Qatar Airport Workers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- Valid or expired copy of Qatar driving license.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.