Well known and Famous Company in Oman required applications for Technical Workers Jobs including HVAC Technicians, Air Conditioning Equipment Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers and painters from willing male candidates who have relevant field experience. The complete details of Technical Workers Jobs in Oman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Well Known and Famous Company.
- For HVAC Technicians, Air Conditioning Equipment Technicians and Electricians Jobs Candidate must have High School or Higher qualification / education. Also have Technical Diploma in Electrical, Air Conditioning or Refrigeration Technology.
- For Plumbers and painters Jobs candidate must have at least Matric qualification along with relevant field Diploma and experience.
- Able to speak English Language. Knowledge of Arabic Language is and additional advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Technical Workers and Labours Jobs in Oman.
At least 3 to 5 years relevant field experience is required for EHVAC Technicians, Air Conditioning Equipment Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers and Painters jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for HVAC Technicians & Air Conditioning Equipment Technicians is between 170 – 180 Omani Riyals, Whiles for Electricians, Plumbers and painters salary package is between 130 – 140 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Technical Workers Jobs in Oman send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Technical Worker Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oman Technical Workers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.