Well-known Kitchen Marble and Granite Suppliers in Muscat – Oman required applications from willing male candidates for Salesman or Salesperson Jobs who have relevant field experience of upselling tactics that ensure a great customer experience. The complete details of Oman Salesman and Marketing Executives Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Kitchen Marble and Granite Suppliers.
- Candidate must have FA or BA qualification or Education in relevant field.
- Can read, write and speak English language. Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Oman Salesman Jobs.
No relevant field Sales or Marketing experience is required for Kitchen Marble and Granite Salesman Jobs in Oman but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws. Also company will provide the car, petrol and mobile balance.
Monthly salary package for Oman Salesman or Salesperson Jobs is between 140 – 150 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Salesman Jobs email their resume at email@example.com or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman or Salesperson Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kitchen Marble and Granite Salesperson Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.