Famous Omani company required talented and hardworking workshop workers including Workshop supervisor, Heavy Duty Drivers, JCB Excavator operator, Heavy machinery mechanics and Puncture workers. The complete details of Oman workshop workers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Omani Private Construction Company.
- Matric to FSc or BSc qualification.
- Valid GCC HTV driving license.
- Have excellent communication skills in English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply.
No relevant field experience required.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 90 – 300 Omani Riyals for different workers jobs (including workshop supervisor, Heavy Duty Drivers, JCB Excavator operator, Heavy machinery mechanics and Puncture workers) in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman workshop workers jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for workshop workers jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.