Reputed SAOG Company in Sultanate of Oman required applications from willing male and female candidates for Sales Manager Jobs to introduce new products in FMCG sector and to find new distributers in local and international markets. The complete details of Oman Sales Manager Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Graduation or BS (Hon’s) qualification or education in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Able to write, read and speak English language also knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Oman Male & Female Sales Manager Jobs in Oman.
10 – 15 years of sales experience in the functional responsibilities as Sales Manager is required for Male and Female Sale Manager Jobs in Oman.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman Male and Female Manager Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 800 – 900 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Sales Manager Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oman Sales Manager Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Managers in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.