Famous Construction Company in Oman required applications from willing male candidates for Road Labour jobs to complete different projects in Sultanate of Oman. The complete details of Oman Road Labour Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Construction Company.
- Candidates have at least Primary or Middle qualification.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply.
No relevant field experience is required for Oman road Labour Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman construction labour jobs is between 50 – 60 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman road Labour Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oman Road Labours Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Road Labor Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.