Private Company of Oman required application for QA and QC Engineer Jobs from willing candidates for different Quality Assurance and Quality check purposes. The complete details of Oman QA and QC Engineer Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Must be B.E in Welding Engineering or Shall be registered as European Federation Welding Engineer.
- Have technical knowledge and experience in welding processes (SMAW, GTAW, GMWA and FCWA etc.) along with capability in preparation of WPS selection of welding consumables.
- Sound technical knowledge of corrosion / Fracture / Fatigue / Creep / Embittlement behavior of welded joints and materials used in oil and gas industry.
- Fully aware with international codes (ANSI/ASME, ASTM, BS, EN, MSS, ISO etc.) used in oil and gas industry ERDs, Sps, STDs, (PDO Documents) including Shell DEPs.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply.
At least 6 years relevant field experience in the construction of onshore oil and gas or petrochemical industries facilities.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman QA and QC Engineer Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary package is between 600 – 650 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman QA and QC Engineer Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for QA and QC Engineer Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.