Reputed Plastic Products Manufacturing Factory in Oman required applications for Plastic Bag Machine Operators Jobs from willing male candidates who have relevant field experience to handle machine independently. The complete details of Oman Plastic Bag Machine Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Plastic Manufacturing Factory.
- Candidate must have Intermediate education or qualification along with technical diploma / degree.
- Able to handle the machine independently and have GCC experience.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Plastic Bag Machine Operator Jobs in Oman.
At least 3 years of relevant field experience in GCC is must for Oman Plastic Bag Machine Operator Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Plastic Bag Machine Operators Jobs in Oman is between 200 – 220 Omani Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Plastic Bag Machine Operators Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Plastic Bag Machine Operator Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Plastic Bags Machine Operator Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.