Leading Shifting Services Provider in Oman required applications from male and female candidates for Packing Helpers (Loading and Unloading) Jobs for loading unloading, export packing, relocation and shifting services. The complete details of Oman Packing Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Shifting Services Provider.
- Candidates must have Matric or Secondary School education or qualification from recognized institute.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Can speak and read English language. Knowledge of Arabic knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Packing Helper Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Oman Packing Helpers Jobs (Loading and Unloading) but preference will be given to experienced and talented male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Male and Female Packing Helper Jobs in Oman is between 100 – 110 Omani Riyals with food allowance.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Packing Helpers Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oman Packing Helper Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Packing Helpers Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.