Well Known Conglomerates Company STFA in Oman required applications from willing candidates for Operators and Drivers Jobs including Shawl, Dozer, Excavator, Grader and Roller Operator, Heavy Duty Drivers, Concrete Pump Operator, Steel Fixer, Carpenter, Mason and Labours for different projects. The complete details of Oman Operators and Drivers Jobs jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At least Metric / FA qualification or education in any field.
- For Operators and Drivers jobs candidates must have a valid LTV / HTV driving license of Pakistan, Oman or GCC.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Operator and Driver Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Shawl, Dozer, Excavator, Grader and Roller Operator, Heavy Duty Drivers, Concrete Pump Operator, Steel Fixer, Carpenter, Mason and Labours Jobs in Oman but preference will be given to hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in Jobs Advertisement but the expected salary is between 200 – 600 Omani Riyals for Operators and Drivers Jobs in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Operators and Drivers Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Operators and Drivers Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Shawl, Dozer, Excavator, Grader and Roller Operator, Heavy Duty Drivers, Concrete Pump Operator, Steel Fixer, Carpenter, Mason and Labours Jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / national Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Colour Copy of LTV or HTV driving license of p[Pakistan, Oman or GCC.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.