Reputed Private Hospital in Kingdom of Oman required applications from educated Male candidates for Medical Officer or General Physician for House Jobs in hospital during day and night shifts. The complete details of Oman Medical Officer Jobs jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Omani Private Hospital.
- At least MBBS qualification or education.
- Have excellent communication skills in English Language. knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 27 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Medical Officer Jobs in Oman.
At least 3 years of relevant jobs experience after House Job in any National or International Hospital.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 800 – 900 Omani Riyals for Medical Officer Jobs in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Medical Officer Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Medical Officers Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Medical Officers Jobs in Sultanate of Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National Identity Card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.