Well known Information Technology Company in Oman required applications from willing candidates for Light Duty Drivers having valid Saudi, Omani, UAE or Kuwaiti license and Cook who is expert in preparing local and Asian foods for their office. The complete details of Oman Light Duty Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
information Technology Company.
- At least FA/FSC qualification or education in science or arts.
- Must have a valid GCC driving license of Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, or Kuwait.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Arabic language knowledge is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for LTV drivers and Cook Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Light Duty Driver and Cook Jobs in Oman, but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary packages are not specified in Jobs Advertisement but the expected salaries are between 400 – 500 Omani Riyals for LTV Drivers and Cook Jobs in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Light Duty Drivers and Cook Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Light Duty Drivers Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the Visa for Light Transport Vehicle Drivers and Cook Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity Card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Colour copy of LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.