Omani company required light duty drivers for Oman. The complete details of Oman light duty drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Omani Company.
- At least FA/FSC qualification.
- Must have a valid GCC driving license of Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, or Kuwait.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for light duty drivers jobs in Oman.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 400 – 500 Omani Riyals for light duty drivers jobs in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman light duty drivers jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for light duty drivers jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID.
- 2 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copy of LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.