Private institute in Oman required applications from talented and hardworking male and female lectures and lab technician for different serves according to their requirements. The complete details of Oman lectures and lab technician jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Omani Private Institute.
- All candidate should have the same education (Bachelor and Masters) in same field specialization with relevant diploma/degree.
- Have excellent communication skills in English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Lectures and Lab Technician Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience required for Lectures and Lab Technician Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package not specified in job advertisement but expected salary is between 600 – 900 Omani Riyals for different lectures and lab technician jobs in Oman.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman lectures and lab technician jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Lectures and Lab Technicians Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for lecturer and lab technician jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity Card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.