Well-known IT Services & Training Providers in Oman required applications for IT Support Technician Jobs from willing male candidates who have relevant field experience to support, fix, and maintain the hardware and software of organization’s computer systems. The complete details of Oman Oman IT Support Technician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
IT Services & Training Providers.
- Candidate must have BS (Hon’s) education in Computer Science or have IT diploma.
- Have expertise in VOIP, CCTV,CCNA,ARDUINO, DHCPM Ubuntu, Networking and Database.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 42 years are eligible to apply for IT Support Technician Jobs in Oman.
At least 5 years of relevant field experience in VOIP, CCTV,CCNA,ARDUINO, DHCPM Ubuntu, Networking and Database technologies.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman IT Support Technician Jobs is between 200 – 300 Omani Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for IT Support Technician Jobs in Oman send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for IT Support Technicians Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oman IT Support Technician Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.