Albaz Enterprises and Engineering Services Company in Sultanate of Oman required applications from male candidates having valid Heavy Driving license for HTV Drivers jobs for different projects at Oman International Airport. The complete details of Oman HTV drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Albaz enterprises and engineering services.
- Candidate must have at least Matric / High School qualification or education.
- Candidate must have a valid HTV driving license of Gulf.
- Not involved in criminal activities’.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for HTV Driver Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for HTV Drivers jobs in Oman but preference will be given to candidates having valid heavy driving license of GCC.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of the HTV drivers in Oman is between 250 – 300 Omani Riyals while 4 hours overtime is the must.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman HTV Driver Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Heavy Drivers Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for HTV Drivers Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of NIC/ID or National Identity Card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.