Well-known Heavy Equipment & Engineering Company in Sultanate of Oman required applications from willing male candidates for Extruder Operator, Slater Operator and Grinder Operator Jobs for different work projects. The complete details of Oman Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Heavy Equipment & Engineering Company.
- At least Metric or Intermediate qualification or education.
- Must have a valid operating license of Oman or gulf countries.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Heavy Equipment & Engineering Company Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Oman Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs but preference will be given to hardworking and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Extruder Operator, Slater Operator and Grinder Operator Jobs is between 200 – 240 Omani Riyals along with overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oman Heavy Equipment Operators Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Heavy Equipment Operators Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copy of operating driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.