Reputed Plant Nursery requires applications from willing male candidates for Gardener Jobs in Masqat Oman who have relevant field knowledge and experience. The complete details of Oman gardener jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At least Metric education or qualification.
- Sound knowledge of gardening techniques.
- Ability to use Trimming, Pruning and Mowing equipment’s.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 30 years are eligible to apply for Gardener Jobs in Oman.
1 year relevant field experience is required for Gardeners Jobs in Oman.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours (5 days a week with overtime) according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of the Gardener Jobs in Oman is between 60 – 80 Omani Riyals for 5 working days without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman gardener jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Gardeners Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gardener Jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.