Famous FMGC Distribution company required applications from willing and talented male candidates for Foodstuff Salesman Jobs to provide services in different stores, shopping malls and bazaars of Oman. The complete details of Oman foodstuff salesman jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
FMGC Distribution Company.
- All candidate have at least Matric or High School qualification.
- Havw GCC LTV or HTV driving license.
- Talented and hardworking.
- Working knowledge of Arabic language is must. Also, have sound knowledge of English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Foodstuff Salesmans Jobs in Sultanate of Oman.
1 to 2 years relevant field experience required for foodstuff salesman Jobs in Oman.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman foodstuff salesman jobs is between 120 – 150 Omani Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Foodstuff Salesman’s Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Foodstuff Salesman Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Foodstuff Salesman’s jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or Identity Card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.