One of the largest Business Groups in Oman with diversified business interests required applications from willing male candidates for Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs for different ongoing and future projects. The complete details of Oman Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For Electrical Engineer jobs candidate must have BSc qualification or education in Electrical Engineering. Or diploma holder in Electrical or Electronic Engineering from recognized institute.
- Candidate want to apply for Electrician jobs must have Matric or High School qualification or Education along with ITI (2 Years – NCVT Approved) diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Works.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Can speak, read and write in English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have work permit or currently living in Oman.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 32 years are eligible to apply for Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs in Oman.
3 – 5 years of relevant filed experience including experience in maintained of Residential complexes is a requirement. Previous experience in facility Management company, executing similar jobs for electrical & mechanical works will be an added advantage for Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary for Electrical Engineer is between 850 – 950 Omani Riyals and for Electrician is between 650 – 750 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Electrical Engineer and Electrician Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Valid Copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.