Famous IT operations company & data center in Oman required application from willing male and female candidates for Senior Specialist Jobs for there office. The complete details of Oman Data Center Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
IT operations Company & Data Center.
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Science or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Data center infrastructure, management and cabling systems. Also exposure to data center operations and related functions.
- Solid experience in the construction, commissioning, acceptance and operation of systems.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Oman Data Center Jobs.
At least 5 years relevant field experience is required for Data Center Jobs Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman Oman Data Center Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 700 – 750 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Data Center Jobs send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Data Center Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Data Center Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.