Famous Oil and Gas Company of Oman required application for Control Room Operator (Diesel) Jobs in Sultanate Oman. The complete details of Oman Control Room Operators Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Oil & Gas Company.
- Candidates have at Diploma of Associate Engineering DAE education or qualification.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Oman Control Room Operators Jobs.
At least 5 years relevant field experience is required for Control Room Operators Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman Control Room Operators Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 140 – 150 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Oman Control Room Operators Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Control Room Operators Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.