Famous Company of Oman required application for engineering jobs including Civil Engineer, QA/QC Civil Engineer, Logistic Coordinator and Road roller Operators from willing male candidates for different construction projects in Sultanate Oman. The complete details of Oman Civil Engineer Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates have at BE Engineering qualification for Civil engineer jobs, also have knowledge of total station and GPS survey technology.
- For QA & QC civil engineer jobs candidate must have FSc qualification along with 3 years diploma in civil engineer.
- Candidate must have FA or BA qualification for Logistic Coordinator and Road roller Operators jobs along with PRR and heavy compaction experience.
- All candidates must have valid GCC driving license.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 50 years are eligible to apply.
At least 2 – 5 years relevant field experience is required for Oman civil engineer Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oman civil engineering jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 700 – 850 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman civil engineer Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Civil Engineer Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for engineering Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.