Famous Construction Company in Sultanate Oman required applications from qualified male candidates for Civil Engineers and Foreman jobs who have relevant field work experience and qualification. The complete details of Oman Civil Engineer and Foreman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates want to apply for Civil Engineer jobs must have BS education or qualification in Civil Engineering.
- For Foreman Jobs candidates must have High School qualification or diploma in GED.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 40 are eligible to apply Civil Engineer and Foreman Jobs in Oman.
1 year relevant field experience is required for Oman Civil Engineer and Foreman Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Civil Engineer jobs in between 350 – 450 Omani Riyals while for Foreman Jobs monthly salary is between 200 – 250 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Civil Engineers and Foreman Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Civil Engineer and Forman Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Civil Engineer and Foreman Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.