Famous multinational construction company in Oman required applications from willing male candidates for Carpentry Foreman Jobs for carpentry workshop in Oman. The complete details of Oman Carpentry Foreman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Multinational Construction Company.
- Candidate must have Matric or high School qualification or Education.
- Candidate have valid GCC or Oman driving License.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Oman Carpentry Foreman Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for carpenter Foreman jobs in Oman but preference will be given to candidates who had working experience with reputed construction comapny.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws. Also company will provide the car, petrol and mobile balance.
Monthly salary package for Oman Carpenter Foreman Jobs is between 550 – 650 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Carpentry Foreman Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Carpentry Foreman Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oman Carpenter Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- Copy of Driving License.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.