Well-known Vehicle Repairs and Maintenance Workshop in Oman required applications from willing male candidates for Screw Man, Rick Man, Auto Electrician and Heavy Diesel Mechanics Jobs who have relevant field experience. The complete details of Oman Auto Workshop Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Vehicle Repairs and Maintenance Workshop.
- Candidate must be literate or have Matric qualification or Education in any field with relevant field working experience.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Auto Workshop Workers Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Oman Vehicle Repairs and Maintenance Workshop Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws. Also company will provide the car, petrol and mobile balance.
Monthly salary package for Screw Man and Rick Man Jobs are between 80 – 90 Omani Riyals. For Auto Electrician Jobs monthly salary is between 110 – 120 Omani Riyals while for Heavy Diesel Mechanic monthly salary is between 120 – 130 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Auto Workshop Workers Jobs email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Screw Man, Rick Man, Auto Electrician and Heavy Diesel Mechanics Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Auto Workshop Workers Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card (NIC).
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.