Reputed Overseas Manpower Providers in Oman required applications for Office Staff Jobs including Data Entry Operators, Storekeepers, Loading & Unloading Labour, Helpers & Cleaners, Watchman and Drivers from willing male and female candidates who have relevant field expertise. The complete details of Office Staff Jobs in Oman are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
HR Services providers.
- Candidate must have Intermediate qualification or education. But preference will be given to candidates have higher qualification or education.
- For drivers jobs candidate must have valid LTV or HTV driving license of Oman or GCC.
- Candidate have good communication and verbal skills in English Language. Knowledge of Arabic is and additional advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Office Staff Jobs in Oman.
At least 3 to 5 years relevant field experience is required for Data Entry Operators, Storekeepers, Loading & Unloading Labour, Helpers & Cleaners, Watchman and Driver jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Data Entry Operators & Watchman Jobs is between 190 – 200 Omani Riyals, Whiles for Storekeepers, Loading & Unloading Labour, Helpers & Cleaners and Drivers jobs salary package is between 150 – 180 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Office Staff Jobs in Oman send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Data Entry Operators, Storekeepers, Loading & Unloading Labour, Helpers & Cleaners, Watchman and Drivers Jobs in Oman isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oman Office Staff Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- Copy of Valid LTV or HTV Driving License of Oman or GCC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.