Well known transportation Services Providing Company in Oman required applications for Heavy (HTV) Drivers jobs from male candidates who have GCC or Saudi Arabia Driving License. The complete details of HTV Drivers Jobs in Oman are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric qualification or education.
- Candidate must have a valid HTV driving license of GCC or Saudi Arabia.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 years are eligible to apply for HTV Driver Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience is required for Heavy Duty Drivers Jobs in Oman but preference will be given experienced or Saudi Return candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of the HTV Drivers Jobs in Oman is between 160 – 180 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for HTV Drivers Jobs in Oman send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oman HTV Drivers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Heavy Duty drivers jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of Valid HTV driving license of GCC or Saudi Arabia.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.