Largest Construction Group “Al-Barami Group of Companies” in Oman with required applications from willing male candidates for Workers Jobs including Mechanical & Electrical Engineer, Mechanical & Electrical Technician, AC Technician, Electrical & Mechanical Technician in RO Plants, Electrical Foreman, Control Room & Engine Room Operator, RO Plant Operation Supervisor, Shift In-charge and General Helper for different ongoing and upcoming construction projects. The complete details of Construction Workers Jobs in Oman are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al-Barami Group of Companies.
- For Engineering and Technician jobs candidate must have BSc qualification or education in Engineering or DAE Electrical diploma holder from recognized institute.
- Candidate want to apply Mechanical Technician jobs must have BSc qualification or education in Mechanical Engineering or DAE Mechanical diploma holder from recognized institute.
- For Operators jobs candidates must have ITI certified Secondary School Certificate from recognized institute.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills. Can speak, read and write in English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Oman Construction Workers Jobs.
For RO Power Plant Electricians and Technicians and Control Room and Engine Room Operators jobs candidates must have 5 to 9 years of relevant field experience. While no relevant filed experience is required for Mechanical & Electrical Engineer, Mechanical & Electrical Technician, AC Technician, Electrical Foreman, Shift In-charge and General Helpers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced and talented candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Mechanical & Electrical Engineer jobs is between 550 – 600 Omani Riyals, for Electrical Foreman jobs salary is between 280 – 300 for Omani Riyals. For AC Technician, RO Plant Electrical & Mechanical Technician, Electrical Technician, RO Plant operation supervisor and Shift In-Charge jobs monthly salary is between 200 – 250 Omani Riyals. While for Control Room & Engine Room Operator jobs monthly salary package is between 150 – 170 Omani Riyals and for General Helper Jobs monthly salary is between 90 – 100 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Omani labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman Construction Workers Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Construction Workers Jobs in Oman.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.