Traditional Indochinese Cuisine in Malaysia required applications for Restaurant Workers Jobs including Waiters & Waitress, Food Servers, Dishwashers and Cashiers from willing male and female candidates for providing different services to guests. The complete details of the Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Traditional Indochinese Cuisine.
- Male or female candidates want to apply for Restaurant Worker Jobs must have at least Matric education or qualification in any field.
- Can speak English, knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysian Traditional Indochinese Restaurant Worker Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia is between 1400 – 1500 Malaysian Ringgit without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Restaurant Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Waiters & Waitress, Food Servers, Dishwashers and Cashiers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.