Well known Malaysian Medicine Pharmacy and Manufacturing company required male and female Chemist for different medicines manufacturing units. The complete details of the Pharma Chemist Jobs in Malaysia are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Medicine Pharmacy and Manufacturing Company.
- Candidate must have Degree or Qualification Bs (Hon’s) in Pharmacy or MSc (Hon’s) Analytical Chemistry.
- Candidate should be unmarried and willing to go Malaysia after training.
- Have sound knowledge of English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Chemist Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Chemist Jobs in Malaysia. But preference will be given to experienced, talented and skilled candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified for Chemist Jobs in Malaysia but the expected salary package is between 3200 – 3500 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Pharma Chemist Jobs in Malaysia for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Pharma Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Chemist Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.