Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering (MMHE) Company required applications for General Workers Jobs to operate and maintain Oil and Gas drilling pumps, mud systems, chemical and additives along with other mechanical equipment’s during drilling. The complete details of the MMHE Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering.
- Male candidates want to apply for General Worker Jobs must have Matric education or qualification in any field.
- Can speak and understand English. Malaysian language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Oil and Gas General Workers Jobs in Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Company.
No relevant field experience is required for MMHE Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for General Workers Jobs in Malaysian Oil and gas Company is between 1300 – 1500 Malaysian Ringgit without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for MMHE Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oil and Gas Jobs General Workers in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oil and Gas General Workers Jobs in Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Company.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.