M/S MYDIN Supermarket chain in Malaysia required male & female workers & helpers for their different supermarkets in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysian Supermarket Workers & Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
M/S MYDIN Supermarket.
- Candidate must have at-least Metric education or qualification.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 44 years are eligible to apply for Malaysian Supermarket Helper Jobs.
No relevant field or sales experience is required for the supermarket helpers jobs in Malaysia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 1400 – 1600 Malaysian Ringgit for supermarket helpers jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian Supermarket Workers & Helpers Jobs email their data on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Supermarket Worker & Helper Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for supermarket helper jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.