Well-known Grocery Store Chain in Malaysian required applications from willing male and female candidates for Supermarket Helpers Jobs to replenishes stock on shelves and helps customers find items that they are looking for. The complete details of the Malaysian Supermarket Helper Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Grocery Store Chain.
- Male and female candidates must have at-least FA / FSc qualification or education.
- Can write, speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Supermarket Helpers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Malaysian Supermarket Helpers Jobs but preference will be given to hardworking and skilled male and female candidate.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for is between 1300 – 1600 Malaysian Ringgit without overtime for Supermarket Helpers Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian supermarket helper jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Supermarket Male and Female Helpers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Supermarket Helper Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID or National Identity Card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.