Famous Malaysian employment company required male & female cargo handlers (Traila), cargo workers and helpers for seaport in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysian seaport jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA/FSc qualification in any field.
- Can write, speak and understand the English language.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 18 – 35 years are eligible to apply for seaport jobs in Malaysia.
No experience is required for the seaport jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to candidates who had work experience in seaport cargo handling and helping.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 2000 – 3500 Malaysian Ringgit for seaport jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian seaport jobs email their data on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for seaport jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.