Famous Malaysian Hilal Fast Food Company required applications from willing candidates for Restaurant Workers Jobs to provide Waitering and Catering Services to their national and international customers. The complete details of the Malaysian restaurant workers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Hilal Fast Food Company.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or education in any field.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Malaysian language knowledge is an added advantage.
- not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysian Restaurant Workers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 1250 Malaysian Ringgit for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian Restaurant Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.