Famous Malaysian employment company required applications from talented male and female candidates for General Workers, Waiters, and Cooks Helpers and Sales Assistant for the Malaysian Restaurants and Shopping Malls. The complete details of the Malaysian restaurant and shopping mall jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Private Employment Company.
- Candidates want to apply for General Workers, Waiters and Cooks Helpers Jobs must have at-least Metric education or qualification.
- Male candidates want to apply for Sales Assistant Jobs must have Intermediate or higher education or qualification along with relevant field experience.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Malaysian Language is an added language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 38 years are eligible to apply Restaurant and Shopping Mall Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Restaurant and Shopping Mall Jobs in Malaysia, but preference will be given to hardworking and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Workers, Waiters, Cooks Helpers Jobs is between 1400 – 1450 Malaysian Ringgit while for Sales Assistant jobs in Malaysian shopping Mall is between 1250 – 1300 Malaysian Ringgit without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian restaurant and shopping mall jobs, send their resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Restaurant and Shopping Mall Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for General Workers, Waiters, Cooks Helpers and Sales Assistant Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.