Well known Malaysian Factory required applications from willing male and female candidates for male & workers for production and packing of different food products and beverages. The complete details of the Malaysian production workers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Metric qualification or education in Science or arts subjects.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for factory workers jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Factory workers jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to hardworking and experienced male or female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1300 – 1450 Malaysian Ringgit for Production Workers jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian Production Workers jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Production Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for factory workers jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.