Famous Malaysian Oil and Gas Company PETRONAS required applications from qualified and hardworking male candidates to work as Oil and Gas Helpers having relevant field experience for their company. The complete details of the Malaysian Oil and Gas Company Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male candidates want to apply for Helpers jobs must have at-least BSc / BS (Hon’s) qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Geology.
- Can speak and understand English language. knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Oil and Gas Company Helpers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Oil and Gas Company Helper Jobs in Malaysia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for is between 2900 – 3000 Malaysian Ringgit for Helper Jobs in Malaysian Oil and Gas Company.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysian Oil and Gas Company Helpers Jobs send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Oil and Gas Company Helpers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Helpers Jobs in Malaysian Oil and Gas Company.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.