Famous electronic factory of Malaysia required application for packing workers jobs from willing male and female candidates for different manufacturing sectors. The complete details of the Malaysian Electronic Factory Packing Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Matric qualification or FA or BA education.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Can read, speak and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 55 years are eligible to apply for electronic factory packing workers jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for packing workers jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1600 – 1700 Malaysian Ringgit for electronic factory packing workers jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for electronic factory packing workers jobs in Malaysia email their data on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electronic Factory Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Electronic Factory Packing Workers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.