Technology PP Industries Sdn. Bhd. is currently seeking applications from male & female candidates for General Workers jobs to manufacturing, recycling and repalletizing of plastics products. The complete details of the Malaysia technology PP industries jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Technology PP Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- At-least Metric or FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for General Workers jobs in Malaysia.
No experience is required for the Technology PP industries jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to hardworking male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1200 – 1500 Malaysian Ringgit for Male and Female General Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Technology PP industries Jobs email their data on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for General Workers Jobs in Malaysian Technology PP Industries isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for general workers jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.