Well known Malaysian employment promoting Company required male and female Indoor Sales Assistant for different shopping malls in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia Shopping Mall Sales Assistant Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Employment Promoting Company.
- Candidate must have at-least Metric or higher education or qualification.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 54 years are eligible to apply for Malaysia Shopping Mall Sales Assistant Jobs.
No relevant field or sale experience is required for the Shopping Mall Indoor Sales Assistant Jobs in Malaysia. But preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 1300 – 1500 Malaysian Ringgit for Shopping Mall Sale Assistant Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Shopping Mall Sales Assistant Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Shopping Mall Indoor Sale Assistant Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.