Reputed Industrial Equipment Supplier in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for different Workers Jobs including Melter, Welder, Moulder and Lathe Machine Man for different work projects. The complete details of the Malaysia Semi-skilled Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Industrial Equipment Supplier.
- Candidates must be literate or have High School qualification or education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills in English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Semi-skilled Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Semi-skilled Workers Jobs But preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1400 – 1450 Malaysian Ringgit for Melter, Welder, Molder and Lathe Machine Man Jobs along with 2 hours overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Semi-skilled Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Semi-Skilled Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Melter, Welder, Molder and Lathe Machine Man in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 4 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.