Famous company of Malaysia Leong Hup Agrobusiness SDN Bhd. required application for poultry farms general workers from willing candidates. The complete details of the Malaysia Poultry Farm Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Matric qualification or FA or BA education.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Can read, speak and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for poultry farm workers jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for poultry farm workers jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1100 – 1400 Malaysian Ringgit for poultry farm workers jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for poultry farm workers jobs in Malaysia email their data on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for poultry farm workers jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.