Reputed construction company in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for Plumber and Rigger Helper Jobs for different ongoing and future construction projects. The complete details of the Malaysia Plumber and Rigger Helper Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have Matric or higher Qualification or Education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Plumber and Rigger Helpers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Plumber and Rigger Helper Jobs But preference will be given to talented, hardworking and willing candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic monthly salary package is between 1300 – 1400 Malaysian Ringgit for Plumber and Rigger Helpers Jobs in Malaysia along with overtime of 1 hour.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Plumber and Rigger Helper Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysia Plumber and Rigger Helpers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Plumber and Rigger Helpers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 6 to 15 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.