Famous Malaysian Plastic Factory required male and female workers & labours for different plastic products manufacturing units. The complete details of the Malaysia Plastic Factory Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric education or Qualification with science or arts subjects.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Plastic Factory Workers and Labours Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Plastic Factory Workers Jobs But preference will be given to talented candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic monthly salary package is between 3200 – 3500 Malaysian Ringgit for Malaysia Plastic Factory Worker Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Plastic Factory Workers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Plastic Factory Workers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Plastic Factory Worker and Labour Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.